Personal Licence (APLH) - Same Day Results
From £119.99 No Hidden Cost
requirement is 18
(Duration) 1 Day
The course is assessed by (1) multiple choice exam. 96% PASS RATE
Dependant on date & locationSee below
Same day results, certification is available in 3-4 working days.
It is a requirement by the law that all sales of alcohol conducted on licensed premises must be authorised by a personal licence holder. In order to apply to become a personal licence holder you must hold an accredited qualification to prove that you can sell alcohol both legally and responsibly. Our Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders is an approved and accredited, nationally recognised course.
We are one of the only training organisation in the UK who offer on-the-day results for this qualification. Our Fast Track package gives you the option of not having to wait the standard 10-15 working days for your results, instead, you can receive your results on the same day!
!EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!
Book now to take advantage of our unique Early Bird Offer and feel free to browse the rest of the website to see what else is on discount!
|COURSE||INCLUDES||NORMAL PRICE||DISCOUNTED PRICE||OFFER EXPIRES ON|
|LEVEL 2 AWARD FOR PERSONAL LICENCE HOLDERS (same-day results)||Classroom based training||£149.99||£119.99||31st January 2020|
Please note: The offer listed above is only valid for a limited time (view offer expiry date for more details).
- Understanding the nature, purpose and period of validity of a personal licence
- Understanding the application process and legal duties when applying for a personal licence
- The legal duties of a personal licence holder
- The roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities
- Licensing objectives and the importance of partnerships in promoting these objectives
- The nature and strength of alcohol and the effect on the body
- Law in relation to premises licences
- Key roles and responsibilities of the Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS)
- Law in relation to Temporary Event Notices
- Rights and legal duties of the responsible persons in relation to operation of licensed premises
- Law in relation to the protection of children on licensed premises
- Powers of the police and other authorities in relation to licensed premises
- Prohibitions and exemptions in relation to licensable activities
The standard price for this course is £149.99. It is currently discounted to £119.99. - For more details on how long this offer is valid for see above.
You or a member of your staff must hold a personal licence if you sell alcohol from licensed premises, so that every sale or supply of alcohol is authorised by a personal licence holder. All licensed premises must have an allocated personal licence holder, known as the Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS). The DPS must authorise every sale of alcohol.
Successful candidates will receive a Level 2 Award For Personal Licence Holders certificate from an awarding body within England and Wales who are currently recognised by Ofqual and Department for Education and Skills.
The course duration is 1 day.
GROUP BOOKINGS AND INHOUSE DELIVERY
We can come to you and deliver the training at your premises for £840.00 (All Inclusive!) for up to 12 learners.
For more information and group booking discounts please contact us via telephone, email or fill out the Support Form on the Contact Us page.
|London - East (E14 8PX)||Hurak Education Services, Docklands Business Centre, 10-16 Tiller Road, London, E14 8PX||£119.99|
|London - South West (SW19 3UX)||Hurak Education Services, Falcon House, 19 Deer Park Road, Merton, SW19 3UX||£119.99|