- All prices are subject to change at the discretion of Hurak.
- All bookings are subject to the availability of spaces and relevant resources.
- All customers must provide Hurak with correct and accurate information in respect to their personal details and contact information. Misspelled names, and wrong address information can result in delays in your certification process.
- Upon booking a course, confirmation emails are sent out automatically. The customer will receive an order receipt, while the delegate will receive a booking confirmation email (containing course details & instructions). It is essential that you read this email and complete any requirements. If for any reason, you have not received this email within 2 hours and you have checked your spam/junk email please give us a call during our office hours (Mon-Fri 09:00-17:30) on 0333 344 1293 so that we can resend these emails to you.
2. Cancellations & Refunds
- If you wish to cancel your course you will need to notify us within 24 hours of making your booking to be eligible for a refund. Courses cancelled after 24 hours are non-refundable.
- In the event of non-attendance you will not be eligible for a refund and will need to make a new booking.
- If you have to cancel your course due to a medical reason, we would require evidence i.e Doctor's letter. An administration fee of £60 would be charged from your order amount when you require a refund due to a medical reason.
- If you are unable to attend your course, you must notify us via telephone or email before the course start date. You can reschedule to another date within 6 months of the initial course start date, subject to availability. You will be charged a rescheduling fee for this.
- You will need to make a new booking if you do not attend the course within 6 months of the initial course start date.
- If you have purchased the Flexi or Premium plan, you must reschedule your course in the allowed time specified in the plan. If you contact us to reschedule after these times you will be charged a rescheduling fee.
- If you do not reschedule your course before it starts or fail to attend the course you have booked, regardless of the plan you have purchased, you will be required to make and pay for a new booking if you wish to take the course in the future.
4. Supply of Training
- Course durations/times displayed on any of our websites, emails, and/or other literature are for general guidance purposes only. Due to numerous factors such as individual class sizes, existing knowledge/experience of candidates, and unforeseen circumstances; courses may run for durations/times longer or shorter than advertised. Course coordinators have overall authority/discretion on the exact start and finish times of individual courses.
- 100% attendance is a must; any late arrivals are not acceptable and no refund will be issued.
- Candidates must be eligible to attend the training course you book with us. Please check that candidates meet all criteria before reserving a space on any of our courses. Ineligible candidates will be refused on the day and no refund will be issued.
- Reservations made online can be transferred to any individual who is eligible to attend. Please ensure that the delegate information is correct and accurate. Wrong information can result in delays in the certification process.
- We do not tolerate any sort of unacceptable behaviour or abusive language towards staff or with other delegates. Such behaviour will lead to exclusion/cancellation from the course for which you will not receive a refund.
- Paper certificates are sent via Royal Mail to the address provided on the Candidate Information Sheet. Hurak accepts no liability for misplaced certificates. The replacement certificate fee is dependant on the course type and can range between £10 to £20. For more information regarding replacement certificates, please contact our customer support team.
- Customers can choose from the following three options for Certification delivery:
- Free collection from our head office.
- Free Standard Delivery (Free standard delivery relates to Royal Mail 2nd Class unrecorded delivery. Hurak will not be liable to pay for any damages, including replacement ID Card charges, for any claims of lost/misplaced ID Card for this service.)
- Recorded Delivery (Recorded Signed For delivery is charged at £5.50 per ID Card. We do not process any claims of lost/misplaced ID Cards after 30 calendar days from the date of dispatch of the ID Card to clients for this service. To arrange payment please give us a call on 0333 344 1293)
- Upon receiving certification from the relevant body/department, Hurak will notify its customers (learners) via email. We will use the same email address that the customer provided at the time of booking their course on our website, over the phone, or in person. In case of courses that include Photo ID cards, if we do not receive a suitable response to our E-Certification & Photo ID card Ready' email within 6 months, we will post the card to the address provided on the course application form by the learner. Please note that due to variables outside of our control, the E-Certificate email that we send may end up in your spam/junk mail, therefore, we advise our customers that if the estimated certification turnaround time has passed and you still have not heard from us, please check your spam/junk mail before contacting us.
8. Training Providers
If you are a training provider and wish to advertise your courses on our website the following applies to you:
- To advertise your courses on Hurak for free, all you need to do is to click 'Advertise on Hurak' on our site (in the header section) and fill out the form to get instant access to your Organisation Panel.
- Create the courses you wish to display on the marketplace.
- Your courses will be reviewed by our support team before they get displayed. It can take up to 24 hours before your courses show up in the marketplace.
- Commission is taken on just paid bookings. This allows our course-listing space risk-free.
9. Corporate/In-house Training
- You can book corporate/in-house training by scrolling down the main page of our website. Under the heading of 'Need to Get your Staff Trained?' you will come across a form that will need to be filled up. Our sales team will be in contact with you within 24 hours.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you email us at [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What we collect
- First name and surname.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Information on the services that you require.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.